Hansang Korean!

12:20 am


HANSANG Izakaya & Charcoal Barbecue
20, Loong Mambong, Holland Village.
Singapore 277679 
Tel: 6464 5238 

The above photo is the only photo I took when I went there to eat last night. Can't contain my excitement when we reached there. 
We decided to have their BBQ buffet, $38.50++ from 7pm-9pm. Besides the wagyu beef brisket, bibimbap, soup (bean paste or kimchi for you to choose) which is a one time thing, the rest are all free flow. Which means the assorted mushroom, sides dishes, vegetables, chicken thigh meat, pork belly, drinks and sweet potato noodle are all free flow!!! It may seems like the menu doesn't have very wide variety for you to choose from, or you may think that its not a legit BBQ buffet because you don't get free flow of meat for the meat lovers. But I tell you, its more than enough for your tummy when you choose to have the buffet. When I first look through the menu, it seems like there isn't much choices and it doesn't seems enough. But when they start serving us the meat, I totally regret. 

Regardless the chicken, pork or beef. It was all well marinated! very very well marinated! Oh oh, the pork belly was whooooppppp! It was oily, really oily. But it was so good, I don't want to think about the fats content in this entire thing. 

The next thing will be their assorted mushroom. Wrapped in aluminium foil. Inside, is a small bundle of surprise, with enoki mushroom, button mushroom, onion and pepper. Probably they might have something else, but that is all I can see when I open it. Something lighter on the taste bud although the pepper taste got stronger subsequently. 

Lastly, the sweet potato glass noodle (aka sweet potato tang hoon). Glass noodle is always one of my favorite! So what's so special about the glass noodle, hmmmm nope, no sweet potato taste but its sweet! with a bit of pepper as seasoning, everything isn't too heavy. The glass noodle was really thick so its not as dry as the usual ones we eat outside. 

The rest of the dishes are alright, the sides, the pancakes. None of us like the pancakes, its cold by the time it came to our table. Other than that I think the entire buffet was really satisfying. I mean, its a BBQ buffet, what should strikes the most should be the meat. AND THE MEAT WAS SO GOOD. Be it the pork belly, the chicken thigh meat or the wagyu beef brisket, everything was marinated with different sauce so all the meat taste differently. It brings out the freshness in the meat and pair it perfectly with the kind of meat you are eating. 

This is a definite must go if you like korean BBQ. My friend asked me, "this vs 3d2n", I never even hesitate and immediately reply, THIS! Hansang Korean BBQ. Despite the service is a little slow, but we still had a satisfying dinner. I can't wait for my revisit there! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts